Missed Sightings
I used to have an old manual Brother typewriter. Someone gave me a sticker which said, "What is going on in my typewriter is what is going on in my life." I feel like nowadays, what is going on in my camera is what is going on in my life.
Case in Point. This morning, after Roxane and Miranda had left for work and school, respectively, I heard sirens pull up on our block. Aftera c ouple of minutes, I went downstairs and watched the firemen and paramedics milling about in that there-is-no-emergency-after-all kind of way. I ran to grab my camera and got my obligatory picture.

What I missed getting a picture of was the fact that the firefighters were wearing shorts. It was 8 am and about 35 degrees outside. My guess is that they were doing something else when they got the call. Oh well. Got to keep the camera handy!

<< Home